Inspire dinosaur-loving boys and girls or budding palaeontologist aged 9 and over with this LEGO Jurassic World Dinosaur Fossils: T. rex Skull (76964) dinosaur toy for kids. The first Jurassic World set made for display features a skull with an opening jaw, a stand with an information plaque, a hidden amber piece at the back of the model and a fossilised footprint. The LEGO Builder app will guide your young dinosaur fan on an intuitive building adventure, letting them zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track progress. Perhaps they will feel some of the excitement palaeontologists feel as they build the model. There are plenty of LEGO Jurassic World sets to excite kids, whether they want to recreate classic scenes from the films and animated series or simply build and display an impressive model to show off their passion. The sets make fun gifts for dinosaur-lovers and fans of all ages.
• Dinosaur toy set Inspire a passion for dinosaur-related adventures in kids aged 9 and over with this Dinosaur Fossils: T. rex Skull set, which offers fans a more challenging build for a fun display
• Dinosaur fossil figure for boys and girls Features a toy T. rex skull with dinosaur bones for kids, a fossilised footprint and a stand to hold them, with a plaque and a hidden amber piece
• Posable skull With jaws that can open and close, the skull can be posed in different ways on the stand or in front of it with the fossilised footprint
• Dinosaur LEGO set Designed for kids who love dinosaurs, palaeontological adventures or being a hero, this fun dinosaur gift will make a birthday or Christmas present to create and display
• A new way to build Let the LEGO Builder app guide kids on an intuitive building adventure. They can save sets, track progress, zoom in and rotate models in 3D while they build
• Encourage creativity LEGO Jurassic World building sets are made to encourage a kids love of dinosaur toys, helping them expand their creativity and develop their storytelling skills
• Build and display This 577-piece set includes a T. rex skull with a stand that measures over 21 cm (8 in.) high, 18 cm (7 in.) wide and 16 cm (6.5 in.) deep