Item: F0712 Ages: 8+ Years• Figure...
Item: 21058Age: 18+ Pieces:...
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02-Jun-2022
Travel back in time and experience the building of the Great Pyramid of Giza. Lift off the outer shell of this cross-section model to reveal the system that may have been used to move huge stones during construction. View from the back to see the main tunnels and chambers. Recreate the surrounding area as it is thought to have looked in ancient Egypt to complete a historic centerpiece.
• A time-travelling building project for adults – This LEGO Architecture model (21058) lets you experience how the Great Pyramid of Giza and its surrounding area might have looked in ancient times
• Cross-section model – Lift off the outer shell to reveal the stone-moving system that may have been used during construction. View from the back to see the King’s and Queen’s Chambers and main tunnels
• Detailed landscape – A section of the Nile river with 2 LEGO brick versions of feluccas (ancient boats), 2 small pyramids, 2 mortuary temples, Sphinx statues, a workers’ village and an obelisk
• Gift idea – Treat yourself or give this building set to a friend or family member who has visited or dreams of visiting the Great Pyramid or is simply a lover of architecture, history and travel
• Build, display and connect – Measuring over 8 in. (20 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35cm) wide and 12.5 in. (32 cm) deep, this model can be connected to a second model (sold separately) to complete the pyramid
• Creative building journey – This 1,476-piece construction set is designed to offer an immersive, challenging build that leaves you feeling refreshed and with a rewarding sense of achievement
• Step-by-step guide – Includes a booklet with illustrated instructions, plus information about the history of the Great Pyramid of Giza and how LEGO designers created this model
• Collectible LEGO sets for adults – This LEGO Architecture souvenir set is part of a collection of premium-quality building kits for adults like you who enjoy hands-on craft hobbies to unwind
• Premium quality – LEGO components meet stringent industry standards to ensure that they connect simply and securely
• Safety assurance – LEGO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they comply with demanding global safety standards