Item: 71774Age: 9+ Pieces:...
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02-Jun-2022
Get ready for the epic final showdown of the NINJAGO: Crystallized TV series! You must help the ninja take back the elemental weapons captured by the Vengestone army. Watch out: they are all armed with their own dangerous weapons. Ride into battle with Lloyd on the back of his amazing 4-headed dragon to take down The Crystal King. It is essential you triumph to save NINJAGO City!
• Dragon and ninja playset – Kids can relive adventures from the NINJAGO: Crystallized TV series with this LEGO NINJAGO Lloyd’s Golden Ultra Dragon (71774) building set
• 9 minifigures – Includes an exclusive Golden Oni Lloyd, Golden Kai, Golden Jay, Golden Cole, Golden Zane, Crystal King, a Vengestone Warrior and 2 Vengestone Brutes for role-play action
• Posable dragon toy – This is the world of NINJAGO’s biggest ever dragon, featuring 4 heads, posable legs and tail, and a pair of wings that each fold out into 3 golden blades
• More ninja adventures – Look out for 7 others from the NINJAGO: Crystallized TV series, including Cole’s Dragon Cruiser (71769) and Nya’s Samurai X MECH (71775) playsets
• Gift idea for LEGO fans – This 989-piece building set is a birthday present idea for kids aged 9 and up who love imaginative play
• Display model – Measuring over 7 in. (17 cm) high, 21 in. (54 cm) long and 12 in. (30 cm) wide, Lloyd’s Golden Ultra Dragon can be proudly displayed in between playtimes
• Interactive digital building – Using the free LEGO Building Instructions app, builders can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of the model on their smartphones and tablets
• LEGO NINJAGO extensive range – Kids can choose from a large selection of dragons, temples, mechs and vehicles to role-play action with their ninja heroes
• Top quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO bricks have been made to ensure they pull apart consistently every time. The strength of a ninja is not needed
• Tested for safety – LEGO building bricks are put through rigorous tests to ensure they meet stringent global safety standards