Item: CGN63 Ages: 6 Months and Up
Item: E4919 Ages: 3+ yearsKids...
Ages: 3+ years
Kids often don't like going to the dentist, but they do love pretending to be the dentist!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 29-Jan-2019
No reward points for this product because there's already a discount.
The Play-Doh dentist toy is a tried and true classic, and this one comes in a convenient mini size for an easy and fun on the go activity that's even easier to store in small spaces. Shape the teeth with the tooth mold and arrange them in the patient's mouth, give him a check-up with the drill, and help him clean his teeth by squeezing toothpaste onto the toothbrush. Give toddlers and preschoolers a giggle break during their busy day or pack it in your bag to take along as a travel toy anywhere you've got a flat surface to play.
Hasbro, Play-Doh, and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes dentist toy, drill, tooth mold, toothbrush, and 2 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound.
• CLASSIC MINI PLAY-DOH DENTIST TOY – The well-loved Play-Doh dentist set has created smiles for generations! This smaller-sized version makes an easy creative activity that's even easier to store or take on the go.
• COMPLETE CREATIVE ACTIVITY IN A SMALL CONVENIENT SIZE – Take a little time for some big creative fun with the Mini Doctor Drill 'n Fill set featuring a tooth mold, plastic drill, toothbrush, and 2 non-toxic Play-Doh colors in 2-ounce cans. Make the patient's teeth, drill cavities, and pretend to teach the patient about good oral hygiene with the toothbrush!
• PERFECT FOR KIDS AGES 3 AND UP – Preschoolers and big kids alike can use their imaginations to give their patient a check-up again and again. It won't take up much room in the toy box at home, and it's also a great distraction for parents to pack in a bag for an on the go activity.
• Ages 3 and up
• Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.
• Non-Toxic. Conforms to: ASTM D-4236.
• Compound not intended to be eaten.
• Product and colors will vary.
• To clean, allow to dry, then scrape or vacuum.
• Molded results vary depending on child’s age and level of skill.